Fortitude Gold FTCO (OTC)

Canadian Junior Gold and Silver - research report, mine visit report, discussion, comments, information for a specific company. Hui commentary by Dsquare.

Moderator: coach247

RoiMidas

Re: Fortitude Gold FTCO (OTC)

Post by RoiMidas » Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:27 am

County Line Drill results in, some impressive near surface numbers.

https://fortitudegold.com/news/news-rel ... ounty-line
Maskless in Ontario

Cheers,
RoiMidas

Post by RoiMidas » Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:39 am

NR today, just some surface samples from the Ripper project, encouraging, leads one to think it's another open pit mine.

https://fortitudegold.com/news/news-rel ... r-property
Maskless in Ontario

Cheers,
RoiMidas

Post by RoiMidas » Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:04 pm

Hi huesos, this was a spin off of GORO. See below
Maskless in Ontario

Cheers,
King Tut

Post by King Tut » Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:21 pm

Good add to board.

Bought GORO to get Ftco spinco shares and have been adding on news ever since.

Top 3 portfolio position. Cost yield just under 9% while awaiting production decision at Golden Mile.

Pearl will be notable as forced cutoff grading for disclosure will likely result in major difference between resource
Grade and actual mined grades. Very rich rock and very low waste to get it over next couple years. Cash machine.

40000 oz multi year projection is easily met beyond Isabel Pearl and actually may ramp up. Highly capable team. Every statement made comes true also. Hub and spoke operation where satellites don’t need the whole mill structure so IP costs can be reused .

And finally, many projects with blue sky like County Line and East camp Douglas. Ripper ……..yup, my wife’s childhood cats name

NYSE listing one day when a good catalyst appears….GORO a was NYSE also mgmt easily handles that go public.

Overall, a very strong investment story in the sector but have to believe they can get GM running.

No debt. $2 per share cash and growing.
huesos

Post by huesos » Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:35 pm

Was this a new issue at three dollars?
RoiMidas

Post by RoiMidas » Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:11 pm

The company put this article out in a NR, explains County Line and we're waiting on the drill results.
https://www.thearmchairtrader.com/forti ... e-project/
Maskless in Ontario

Cheers,
RoiMidas

Post by RoiMidas » Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:07 pm

Hi ya Mike,

Yes I'm seeing the PM markets as washed out as ever, the Comex Options/Futures at the end of July should have been rinsed, but the problem for the cabal was there wasn't any incentive, no volume of longs below spot at all.

So one has to wonder, “How long can all of this linger?”

Some good thoughts on the prolonged outlook, this management team grew Gold Resource organically, and they're doing the same for Fortitude.

They've already set aside cash for Golden Mile, and have paid for most of the heap leach and carbon capture equipment. Also they're tying to the grid before the end of the year at Isabella. So it seems they're going to be in a reasonable place going forward.

I'll post again when the news pending for drilling at the County Line property, which was touted as high grade and shallow.
Maskless in Ontario

Cheers,
coach247

Post by coach247 » Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:06 pm

I am looking for yield while I wait for the mining sector to get back to a bullish profile and this one certainly fits that description. I like Nevada as a jurisdiction too. I have added to AEM and WPM for yield, and am considering MSA with an attractive payout but I am waffling on the Latin American exposure. The biggest question going forward is how much will the inflationary pressure for these producers put the dividend payout ratio in jeopardy? If the metals do make a break to the upside that risk is mitigated, but otherwise I think we could see a replay of 2010 where the miners stall and drift lower because the cost of mining goes up faster than the production rate. Thanks for pointing this one out, Roi.
cheers!
mike
"Just two weeks to flatten the economy..."
RoiMidas

Fortitude Gold FTCO (OTC)

Post by RoiMidas » Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:42 pm

Fortitude Gold was a spin off of Gold Resource, Fortitude took the Nevada properties with it along with the Executive from GR. They built their first mine organically, and it produces 40K ounces a year. Heap leach with an ADR plant capable of handling feeds from other properties the company has planned in the area.

Latest developments were from the Golden Mile property, which the company plans to bring into production next. Recent drill results around the proposed open pit have hit higher grades. GM was supposed to have a motherlode in the area, which until now hasn't had any positive drill results.

During the latest Earnings Call, the President also stated that there was some very positive drill results coming from another nearby property, news to be coming out shortly.

They are active in picking up properties in Nevada. Two other properties, East Camp Douglas namely is supposed to be home run material are being drilled later this year.

The company is a dividend play, trading on the OTC, which is a bone of contention with most investors. The dividend play is how GR was set up, and Fortitude is currently .48 cents/year or 7%. Between the two they've been paying dividends for over 10 years.

https://fortitudegold.com/news/news-rel ... olden-mile

https://www.dividendchannel.com/history/?symbol=ftco
Maskless in Ontario

Cheers,