HUI count Jan 19. 2022-

Canadian Junior Gold and Silver - research report, mine visit report, discussion, comments, information for a specific company. Hui commentary by Dsquare.

Moderator: coach247

Dsquare

Re: HUI count Jan 19. 2022-

Post by Dsquare » Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:11 am

EU, who needs it?...
How The EU Is Forcing Twitter To Censor (And Musk Can't Stop It)
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/how-e ... nt-stop-it
Dsquare

Post by Dsquare » Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:56 am

Dsquare

Post by Dsquare » Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:20 am

Michael Hudson: A Roadmap To Escape The West's Stranglehold

The confiscation of Venezuela’s gold reserves in London and its US investments, the confiscation of $300 billion of Russia’s foreign-exchange reserves held in the United States and Europe, and its threat to do the same to China and other countries resisting US foreign policy has made de-dollarization urgent.

Holding securities denominated in dollars, and even holding gold or investments in the United States and Europe, is no longer a safe option. It is clear that the world is breaking into two quite different types of economies, and that US diplomats and their European satellites are willing to tear up the existing economic order in hopes that creating a disruptive crisis will enable themselves to come out on top.

It also is clear that subjugation to the IMF and its austerity plans are economic suicide, and that following World Bank and its neoliberal doctrine of international dependency is self-destructive. The result has been to create an unpayable overhead of debts denominated in US dollars. These debts cannot be paid without borrowing credit from the IMF and accepting terms of economic surrender to US privatizers and speculators.

The only alternative to imposing economic austerity on themselves is to withdraw from the dollar trap in which US-sponsored “free market” economics...is to make a clean break.

The break will be difficult, and US diplomacy will do everything it can to disrupt the creation of a more resilient economic order. But US policy has created a global state of dependency in which literally There is no alternative but to break away.”

Germany
“Here’s the kicker: Russia certainly won’t bear the cost again, only to have the pipeline blown up. It will be up to Germany. I bet the current regime says “No.” That should make for an interesting rise of the alternative parties.

The ultimate problem is that the only way Germany can restore trade with Russia is to withdraw from NATO, realizing that it is the major victim of NATO’s war. This could only succeed by spreading to Italy, and also to Greece (for not protecting it against Turkey, ever since Cyprus). That looks like a long fight.
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... ranglehold
Dsquare

Post by Dsquare » Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:01 pm

Shitty, eh (vaccine I mean)...
There are 150 LTC homes with active COVID outbreaks, compared to just 14 outbreaks at the same time last year and 51 at this time back in 2020.
https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2022/1 ... ooler.html
coach247

Post by coach247 » Fri Oct 07, 2022 6:53 pm

LOL I would have gotten along just fine with that guy! I can deal with being the black sheep conspiracy guy and it no longer bothers me. I also know that the family members that were openly critical of my decision not to get jabbed are now quietly stating that they were lied to about the risks. My sister has been jabbed and fully boosted yet she has had covid 3 times and her immune system is destroyed. The meds they are proposing to put her on now cost $85,000 per year. Big pharma is going to screw her coming and going and she refuses to accept that the entire narrative was a lie. I will never get an apology for the nasty comments I put up with prior to all this, but I could not be bothered anymore. I also have severely overweight former coworkers that were quick to tell me how selfish I was for not getting jabbed. I could have made a similar retort since they gained even more weight while covid lockdowns played out, and by now its obvious that obesity is one of the highest risk factors. But why bother? Its not an argument I want to win. I carry on and do my best not to let the pettiness of these people get to me. I cannot even eat just one steak a day, but the point is a good one, and its great to feel blessed for all the little things in life instead of getting upset over the many negative people that we encounter in a day.
cheers!
mike
"Just two weeks to flatten the economy..."
waldipup

Post by waldipup » Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:23 am

"At the same time, I’m completely hip to why Sputnik (and RT) wanted to discuss this issue. "

Sputnik News , Pravda , CNN , MSNBC -

Six of one , half dozen of the other .

"The $31 Trillion Dollar Question"

When I saw that I immediately pictured P T Barnum saying

"Theres' A Sucker Born Every Minute "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_siQqiT48Tc
waldipup

Post by waldipup » Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:46 am

" I have figured out that more money is not going to be the factor that gets me home."

When I was a teenager a friend told me that he'd asked his father , who was a Union Carpenter working to earn a living ,

If it bothered him that his father's brother was a multimillionaire businessman and he was just "paycheck to paycheck" .

I never forgot what he told me his father responded -

"Norm , I can only eat one steak a day" .
Dsquare

Post by Dsquare » Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:20 pm

The $31 Trillion Dollar Question – Can The Fed Afford to Pivot?
https://tomluongo.me/2022/10/06/31-tril ... ord-pivot/
Dsquare

Post by Dsquare » Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:00 pm

HUI and gld updates. Hui probably in wave c if making a contracting triangle to finish a of f. Gld in wave 4 if making a regular impulse (could open lower in the morning to finish 4).

navyblue

Post by navyblue » Thu Oct 06, 2022 5:27 pm

Fauci’s NIH gives another $3.5 million to EcoHealth despite dangerous past of coronavirus research
Yeah, i could not believe that when i read it.
geo

Post by geo » Thu Oct 06, 2022 1:17 pm

coach247 wrote:
Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:48 am
I live in my tiny country house on a small plot of land and when too much negativity begins to undermine my peace I just go out in my garden and find something to keep busy. It works every time. I am in the second half of my life now and still working towards that state of happiness. It would be nice if a few of my ships come in and ten years of bear market in this sector has been tiresome, but I have figured out that more money is not going to be the factor that gets me home. Fauci is one of those people that triggers some very nasty thoughts for me, and it helps to step back and not resent that after all the harm he has inflicted on so many people, a few more million dollars in his pocket is not going to matter. At some point we all sit down to a banquet of consequences.
cheers!
mike
Well said! I have similar thoughts and go-to's when everything seems so overwhelmingly negative. While this is happening, I find that the tough balancing act is self-preservation/happiness vs. apathy.
Geo
coach247

Post by coach247 » Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:48 am

There was a short time in my life when I was obsessed about money and probably would have gone along with a scam if I thought I could get rich. I am fortunate that I never found a way to do so before I wised up and opted for a personal value system in line with working to achieve long term goals. I say this because I eventually did become 'wealthy' by my own modest standards and was utterly disappointed to discover that it did not make me happy nor afford me any greater status or security in my life. Losing my nest egg after 2011 was no picnic but it was easier to bear knowing that I still had to work to achieve lasting happiness in some other direction. These days I would prolly not be far off to assume I have less material wealth than most of the forum here, and thats just fine by me. It gives me a sense of perspective when I see others that appear to have gone all-in to achieve material wealth at the cost of everything else. "For what profit a man if he gains the entire world but loses his soul?"

To see the appalling behaviour of so many that are fully committed to their own greed and willing to trample everyone else to get there, it convinces me that the system as it stands now is broken beyond repair. I do not see the mechanism to get rid of the Fauci's and Pelosi's of this world without a revolution. These bozos that get elected and proceed to loot everything, betraying the people they are supposed to serve, and then walk away basking in their wealth entirely unrepentant? They do not even bother to hide it anymore. Conflicts of interest abound. Until we rise up as a society and refuse to tolerate this nonsense I believe things will just regress to new lows for civilization. Perhaps at some point that collapse will be irreversible. All for the love of money as aged 'leaders' crave more wealth that they cannot take with them? There really is something wrong with the human species, even if its just a small fraction of the population that become sociopaths, that these individuals can carry on like this and none of us rise to remove them.

I live in my tiny country house on a small plot of land and when too much negativity begins to undermine my peace I just go out in my garden and find something to keep busy. It works every time. I am in the second half of my life now and still working towards that state of happiness. It would be nice if a few of my ships come in and ten years of bear market in this sector has been tiresome, but I have figured out that more money is not going to be the factor that gets me home. Fauci is one of those people that triggers some very nasty thoughts for me, and it helps to step back and not resent that after all the harm he has inflicted on so many people, a few more million dollars in his pocket is not going to matter. At some point we all sit down to a banquet of consequences.
cheers!
mike
"Just two weeks to flatten the economy..."
waldipup

Post by waldipup » Thu Oct 06, 2022 6:25 am

File this under "Never wanted in the first place Old friends and Acquaintances who just won't go away"

https://saraacarter.com/faucis-nih-give ... urce=jeeng

Fauci’s NIH gives another $3.5 million to EcoHealth despite dangerous past of coronavirus research

Published October 5, 2022 By Sara Carter Staff

"Just before he retires, Dr. Anthony Fauci has pushed through a new five-year grant for EcoHealth. EcoHealth Alliance, is the U.S. nonprofit that Fauci and the National Institute of Health’s funds, “to conduct dangerous coronavirus research in partnership with China’s Wuhan Institute of Virology prior to the global Covid-19 pandemic” reports National Review.
Dsquare

Post by Dsquare » Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:31 pm

Fuckin Crazies...
Days after US Secretary of State Antony Blinken called the sabotage attacks on the Nord Stream pipelines a "tremendous opportunity" - the UK's top defense chief expressed something similar, describing Putin and his war on Ukraine as "a gift" to the NATO alliance.
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... e-spending

At a moment some US officials and pundits are cavalierly talking about "already fighting WWIII" - Polish officials have announced that talks with the Biden administration are underway about the possibility hosting US nuclear weapons.
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... ar-weapons
Dsquare

Post by Dsquare » Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:00 pm

I think a contracting triangle may finish wave a of f. Wave b may have finished (although it is has retraced 66.7% of wave a it might be close enough to the 61.8% retrace we look for a small b, short in time). Could possibly make a flat for wave f.