Silver Wheaton

Canadian Junior Gold and Silver - research report, mine visit report, discussion, comments, information for a specific company. Hui commentary by Dsquare.

Moderator: coach247

navyblue

Re: Silver Wheaton

Post by navyblue » Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:04 pm

My assumption is that we find the lows this week at the end of quarter
I'm kinda partial to next week. Especially if we stabilise a bit during this one.
coach247

Post by coach247 » Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:40 pm

Looks like a cross over over 500K completed @ $39.61 today. Does this mark a value range to buy? It represents a level of support going back 3 years that is now being tested. My assumption is that we find the lows this week at the end of quarter but with so much other market noise underway the bloodshed may not be limited to narrow consideration of the senior mining stocks. IF the bottom falls out of the markets then support will not hold for the miners either.
cheers!
mike
"Just two weeks to flatten the economy..."
coach247

Post by coach247 » Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:49 pm

Hard to believe this stock has gone nowhere for about 10 years. I did buy a bit more this month at a price I can live with to hold for another 10 years. At least the dividend accumulates.
cheers!
mike
navyblue

Post by navyblue » Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:01 pm

coach247

Post by coach247 » Mon Aug 29, 2022 11:23 am

I think WPM is just trading ex-div and that is almost always a selling event for this stock even though the dividend amount is relatively minor. The stock is perched right at multi-year support and I do not expect it to fall much further from here except for the nudge lower tomorrow along with FND. I have a bid in for AEM right now because the higher dividend payout is attractive but if I see WPM get swatted much lower I may just roll my bid to grab a few more WPM instead. Either one is pretty much a no-brainer long term buy right now even if the metals go lower and we endure another extended slump for the mining sector.
cheers!
mike
navyblue

Post by navyblue » Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:43 am

Do not know what's wrong with this thing today after reporting a small beat yesterday in its earnings and revenue. However, $32,3 is very good volume support on the hourly. If it does not hold this flush, watch out....
Dsquare

Post by Dsquare » Mon Jul 25, 2022 11:30 am

Long view.

navyblue

Post by navyblue » Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:58 am

huesos

Post by huesos » Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:20 am

Just how bad is CEF at this point?
navyblue

Post by navyblue » Wed Jul 20, 2022 3:20 pm

This is nuts. This was always a high beta but good value company. No more.
Dsquare

Post by Dsquare » Wed Jul 20, 2022 2:44 pm

Under pressure from WEF Fukn banks?...
Under the renewed revolving credit facility, the interest rate paid on drawn amounts and standby fees will be adjusted based upon Wheaton's performance in three sustainability-related areas:
Wheaton's attributable emissions from third-party mining partners operations covered by science-based emissions targets
Diversity at the Wheaton group's board and management levels
Wheaton's S&P ESG score

Wheaton has also extended the maturity date of the renewed revolving credit facility by one year to July 18, 2027. The Company currently has no amounts drawn under the revolving credit facility.

The Bank of Nova Scotia and Bank of Montreal acted as Joint Bookrunners and Co-Lead Arrangers of the revolving credit facility. Bank of Montreal and Royal Bank of Canada acted as Co-Lead Sustainability Structuring Agents and Coordinators, and The Bank of Nova Scotia and Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce acted as Co-Sustainability Agents. Bank of America, The Toronto-Dominion Bank and Export Development Canada acted as lenders.
coach247

Post by coach247 » Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:26 pm

Woke fucking idiots...
"At Wheaton, sustainability is integral to every aspect of our business, strategy and overall success," said Randy Smallwood, Wheaton's President and Chief Executive Officer. "Integrating key performance indicators that are based on our ambitious sustainability goals into the renewal of our credit facility demonstrates that we are committed and accountable to creating value for all of our stakeholders, including our shareholders, mining partners and our neighbours. It is the right thing to do, and we hope to see more of our peers in the streaming and mining industry do the same."

The renewed revolving credit facility is aligned with Wheaton's sustainability strategy, which includes a commitment to net zero carbon emissions by 2050.
https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/wheat ... 00982.html

How about your shareholders, without whom none of your other bullshit is possible? WPM off nearly 20% in less than a month. Keep hitting it out of the park with your climate change 'zero carbon' nonsense instead of running the business you are supposed to be managing. This ridiculous death cult of wokism is going to destroy everything to appease a handful of dysfunctional zealots with purple hair. I am running out of options to invest that are not utterly infected with this obscene misdirection of capital to achieve meaningless goals in compliance with a policy of failure.

cheers!
mike
navyblue

Post by navyblue » Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:09 pm

coach247

Post by coach247 » Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:47 pm

I think it goes ex-div on March 24th. The dividend is just 15 cents but in previous quarters people tend to bid the stock up ahead of that date and then a mild selloff right after. It may well come that a gap gets filled ahead of the dividend and maybe sets up the stock for a nice run though April after the usual Comex fuckery plays out. I bought my trading position back yesterday although I missed the best bargain range of the day. I still hold a double core position too. I got margined out of more than $100K of WPM back when it was Silver Wheaton and I will probably never see that clout in my PF again, but I still think this is the first PM stock I hold that will run well past $100 per share in the near-ish future.
cheers!
mike
navyblue

Post by navyblue » Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:15 pm