HUI count Jan 19. 2022-

Canadian Junior Gold and Silver - research report, mine visit report, discussion, comments, information for a specific company. Hui commentary by Dsquare.

Moderator: coach247

Dsquare

Re: HUI count Jan 19. 2022-

Post by Dsquare » Wed May 18, 2022 8:39 pm

Larry (the Rat) Fink...
S&P Cuts World's Largest EV Maker From ESG Index, Musk Slams "Outrageous Scam"
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/sp- ... geous-scam

Dsquare

Post by Dsquare » Wed May 18, 2022 8:37 pm

Thanks, Navy.
navyblue

Post by navyblue » Wed May 18, 2022 3:23 pm

XAU shorter term cycle picture:
Looks like a 10d cycle peak was hit yesterday. Another 10d peak-to-peak cycle 'till the 40d peak(looks like next week).Of more importance (to me at least) are the FLD's; the purple (20d) & the blue(40d) lines. These are essentially price projections 20 & 40 days forward. Crossing them opens up higer targets.It'll be interesting to see IF they get crossed or simply play the role of resistance; as they often do. Also of interest is that the recent low was hit at the earliest time window for a 20week low (not a 40week though).It's still more likely that this better multi week low lies a bit ahead in the future, around June, as the orange composite line indicates. However, given that the broad indexes are hitting or have already done so, this same 20week low (and there's a commonality in all these instruments), it makes me wonder.....despite today's carnage.
Dsquare

Post by Dsquare » Tue May 17, 2022 1:36 pm

Dsquare

Post by Dsquare » Tue May 17, 2022 10:53 am

Chart I did Mar 1 (top) and what the chart looks like now (bottom). Green c was what I went with for an elongated flat for wave d. Now wave e must stay within the limits of wave c (wave e can't get bigger than c). Its does look in danger of doing that (becoming larger than c), we need to be alert because it will invalidate the pattern.

longjonsilver

Post by longjonsilver » Mon May 16, 2022 5:24 pm

navyblue wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 5:54 am
A few things that are slipping under the radar:
Poland amassing troops on the border and talking about the formation of a "security zone" inside Ukraine and the area of Lviv which used to be a polish city for centuries.
Romania acting more or less the same way vs neighbouring Moldova.
The cherry on the geopolitical cake was 2 days ago when Orban from Hungary bemoaned how his country used to have access to sea (as a member of the Austria Hungarian empire). He was referring to the Croatian port city of Rieka. The croats reacted to his comments and he kinda said he did not mean it; however that's the only city he could have possibly meant.
This is a larger picture imo, where stability is going by by and a great many actors are seeing revisionism as an option and old claims/ambitions are getting dusted off.
Open up pandoras box....Have read commentators say that part of the deal will be the complete breakup of Ukraine and Poland and Romania getting their chunks....

Met a Romanian man over the weekend who claimed that Latin came from Romania - called Dacia then - and when the Romans conquered Dacia that they were coming home again. i guess the Romans were a tribe of Dacians that migrated to Italy...... Dunno myself, but interesting.
Astronomy says we will find a coded signal from outer space. Then we'll KNOW that life exists there, for coded signals aren't by chance.

Biology says there are coded genetic signals in every cell, but we KNOW that no intelligence created life.
navyblue

Post by navyblue » Mon May 16, 2022 2:18 pm

Assuming we close positive today, there'll be a candlestick confirmation for a logn trade until the end of the week at the earliest.
Dsquare

Post by Dsquare » Sun May 15, 2022 6:50 pm

Yeah, Bannon was on this all week...
Mary Holland: “A technocratic approach to global health”
https://rumble.com/v14qu93-mary-holland ... ealth.html
navyblue

Post by navyblue » Fri May 13, 2022 6:28 pm

navyblue

Post by navyblue » Fri May 13, 2022 10:31 am

At least on the other front the(ir) agenda is failing:
Good news, BA 2 milder than BA 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7R6tmqPAiU
Dsquare

Post by Dsquare » Fri May 13, 2022 10:25 am

At least we have hydro and trees to burn...
If Victoria votes to endorse the Fossil Fuel Non-Proliferation Treaty Initiative, which has been signed by more than 50 cities around the world, that will make it seven in the province to do so, and the ninth in Canada.
Richmond voted on Monday to sign the treaty, calling on the B.C. government to put in place a fossil fuel production cap, and to end subsidies for fossil fuel production and consumption. Council will send letters to Richmond MLAs and MPs, Premier John Horgan and Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, asking them to support and take actions to implement the treaty.
Richmond joins Vancouver, Burnaby, New Westminster, the District of North Vancouver and the District of West Vancouver in signing the treaty.
https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/r ... 8a484452c3
navyblue

Post by navyblue » Fri May 13, 2022 5:54 am

A few things that are sliping under the radar:
Poland amassing troops on the border and talking about the formation of a "security zone" inside Ukaraine and the area of Lviv which used to be a polish city for centuries.
Romania acting more or less the same way vs neighbouring Moldova.
The cherry on the geopolitical cake was 2 days ago when Orban from Hungary bemoaned how his country used to have acess to sea (as a member of the austrianhungarian empire). He was referring to the croatian port city of Rieka. The croats reacted to his comments and he kinda said he did not mean it; however that's the only city he could have possibly meant.
This is a larger picture imo, where stability is going by by and a great many actors are seeing revisionism as an option and old claims/ambitions are getting dusted off.
Dsquare

Post by Dsquare » Thu May 12, 2022 9:13 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfF0mOaYy2U
Time keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'
Into the future
Time keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'
Into the future
I wanna fly like an eagle
To the sea
Fly like an eagle, let my spirit carry me
I want to fly like an eagle
'Til I'm free
Oh Lord, through the revolution
Dsquare

Post by Dsquare » Thu May 12, 2022 9:05 pm

When power goes to your head (Biden has that if no brain)...
Biden recently signed into law a requirement that all vehicles produced after 2026 be fitted with a remote kill switch. Electric vehicles are already equipped with this capability via internet-connected “superchargers.” These corporations can sell you a product for tens or even hundreds of thousands of dollars, then prevent you from using them. Worse yet, if the law is not challenged or repealed, these kill switches will have a “back door” that allows government agencies to shut your vehicle off remotely as well.
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/joe ... m-movement